Do you remember that the "Waste Warriors" were created in Whaea Maddie's class ? I'm finding that not many things can be re-cycled, plus it is hard finding and recognizing the numbers on the bottom of some items which is very frustrating ... I can see why some people give up ! Can you give me any hints to make it easier ?
Well done Thomas! I have just been and recycled lots of bottles and cardboard at the recycling centre. Always makes me feel good looking after Papatuanuku. Keep it up.
Do you remember that the "Waste Warriors" were created in Whaea Maddie's class ?
ReplyDeleteI'm finding that not many things can be re-cycled, plus it is hard finding and recognizing the numbers on the bottom of some items which is very frustrating ... I can see why some people give up ! Can you give me any hints to make it easier ?
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteBuy a mini magnifying glass
DeleteWell done Thomas! I have just been and recycled lots of bottles and cardboard at the recycling centre. Always makes me feel good looking after Papatuanuku. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteMe to
ReplyDelete