Pages

Tuesday, 7 January 2020

The Maze


Hi my name is Thomas on the 14 of December 2019 me and my family went on 2 flights and the first flight was Auckland to China and the second flight was from China to England. Now we're on the 6th of January 2020 and today we went to a maze and here we are at the start.

















Here is the maze and I was 3rd out of our family eloise came 1st and caitlin came 2nd.











I had to help Sarah (mum) and Samuel and Auntie Emma and when I was going back to the exit (start) I had to help some people to the middle. From Thomas

















2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas
    How exciting for you. I've never been to China, I'm hoping to get there one day. What did you most like about China? Do you have any tips for anyone wanting to go there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day 😁 and very helpful to the people at the end

    ReplyDelete